Welcome to HS Systems Ltd.
HS Systems Ltd principal role for the last 12 years has been the design, installation and service of CCTV and IP camera systems. 75% of our business is repeat, with the majority of the remaining 25% coming from the recommendations of our existing customers. Intruder Alarms and Fire systems are the areas of expertise of our sister company.
Our aim to provide cost-effective and appropriate systems to meet the precise security and management requirements for business and commerce. We offer three financial packages, outright purchase, lease rental, and the exclusive HS rental plan, (contact us for details).
HS are independent; this means that we use the most up to date equipment from the main manufactures, Digital Video Recorders from VT / Eneo other equipment from Panasonic, Genie, Sony, Hitachi, Videoswitch etc. We also lead the way in Ethernet CCTV, pioneering the latest technology to transmit quality CCTV images over LANs and the Internet.
CCTV equipment i.e. digital recorders and cameras, appear on paper to have the same picture quality and features, but in reality they do not. To surmount this we can demonstrate the equipment we have recommended for you on site (contact us for details).
HS have installed and service CCTV systems as far afield as Scotland, although we mainly cover the following regions: